Volunteers do notnecessarily havethe time; theyhave the heart.
WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ENTHUSIASTIC, ENERGETIC, RELIABLE, AND DEDICATED VOLUNTEERS WHO WILL HELP US MAKE A TANGIBLE DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF CHILDREN, PARENTS AND CARERS IN THE COMMUNITY, BY SUPPORTING THEM TO ENJOY A VARIETY OF EXCITING ACTIVITIES DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!
Volunteering with Parentskills2go
Volunteers are individuals who are willing to give their time and services of their own free will for no financial gain.
- To do something inspiring
- To meet new people
- To make a difference in the community
Volunteering will mean you are making a difference directly or indirectly to the children and parents we work with.
- You will benefit from helping or supporting parent, using existing skills or learning new ones, gaining confidence, being creative, responding to challenges and being with other parents.
- You will gain valuable experience for your CV
- You will have fun and enjoy your experiences with us