Responsible to: Overall project lead and Executive Director
Hours: As many hours agreed with the volunteer coordinator and overall project lead
- Support the creation and maintenance of Parentskills2go website and enable their services to go online
- To create and maintain an online awareness of Parentskills2go services through social media – Facebook and Instagram
- To help create a digital strategy for providing Parentskills2go’s services through video calls/ zoom, etc. instead of face-to-face.
- To provide mentorship to young people who may need support in the digital world by working on projects in tandem with them.
- Any other digital assistance that may be required
Volunteer must have the ability to:
- Work as part of a team and support other team members
- Listen actively and respond to instructions
- Keep any information about the parents confidential
- Relate and communicate effectively and be sensitive to the needs of families.
- Enthusiasm and a willing attitude
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Approachable and reliable
- An interest in working with families and children
- An interest in working with people from diverse backgrounds with different needs
- Online training before and throughout the programme
- Induction session
- Health and safety training